Link of The Day
Interesting layout & Navigation on this site. After listening to the intro,
try clicking around .Great use of Java !
- 5.Apr.05 Eskimos knew about this
technique years before the white man ;-)
- 6.Apr.05 This is an oldie. I would
guess that it's a pretty complete list of
Light bulb jokes.
- 7.Apr.05 With the advent of the
computer the pen is now obsolete. Here's a
few tricks you can do with
those ancient writing devices...
- 8.Apr.05 Interesting Idea. You know how you
can light a candle at church in memory of someone...well here is A
- 9.Apr.05 Not sure if this is an example
of being creative , or just plain cheap. How to make a
duct tape wallet.
- 10.Apr.05 Pretty amazing what you can do with
a bit of
- 12.Apr.05 All you have to do to get out of
room is to find the hidden objects. ( 13, if I remember correctly )
- 13 Apr.05 Want to buy "new"
innovative products ? This is better than
- 14.Apr.05 I have no idea what this site is
all about , I just included it because of the name :
- 15.Apr.05 The meaning of life answered, one
question at a time : mysteries
of the world.
Music Group family ( member ) Tree .
Pick any 2 bands and see how they are related .
- 20.Apr.05 Now I know what
Double Whammy means ;-)
...or else try here : Idioms for lots
- 23.Apr.05 Do you need to white a Scientific
paper ? Let this website
create a random one for you.
test ... hey you never know.
- 25.Apr.05 Building with
pennies. Cheap alternative
- 26.Apr.05 Have some time to kill : play
Eco Checkers. & if you're really
bored : Virtual Bubblewrap
Monty Python treasure chest.